rec's for NiMH battery tester/charger?
danny burstein
2024-04-06 21:27:46 UTC
I've got a big chunk of AA, AAA, and some C NiMh cells
of varying ages...

I'd love to be able to get a reading of how much
charge they're still able to hold...

My info on this is decades out of date, so wondering
what suggestions people might have?

Thanks

***@panix.com
Turd Ferguson
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MYQ8IYS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
danny burstein
2024-04-07 04:00:26 UTC
Post by danny burstein
I've got a big chunk of AA, AAA, and some C NiMh cells
of varying ages...
My info on this is decades out of date, so wondering
what suggestions people might have?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MYQ8IYS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=i
Thanks. This seems pretty close to just what I was looking for...
***@panix.com
Turd Ferguson
2024-04-07 23:57:18 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by danny burstein
I've got a big chunk of AA, AAA, and some C NiMh cells
of varying ages...
My info on this is decades out of date, so wondering
what suggestions people might have?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MYQ8IYS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=i
Thanks. This seems pretty close to just what I was looking for...
There's some reviews on YouTube