SOurce for right DC power adapters
v***@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
2024-03-07 12:38:56 UTC
Seems my mover lost the adapter for a 5" LCD TV. But I have such problems
oft'nuf I'd like a source where I can find the right adapter.
--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
Dan Purgert
2024-03-07 15:15:02 UTC
Post by v***@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Seems my mover lost the adapter for a 5" LCD TV. But I have such problems
oft'nuf I'd like a source where I can find the right adapter.
In no particular order ...

Amazon
Ebay
Digikey
Mouser
Jameco
RS Electronics

... and probably a few handfuls of other "local" type stores as well.
--
|_|O|_|