Will apple ipad a1389 battery fit in an apple "ipad air 1"
Splork
2024-03-30 04:52:21 UTC
Have a damaged ipad 1458 with a good battery and an ipad air 1475 1st gen
needing one. Before I disassemble, anyone know if it fits?

Thanks
Crash Gordon
2024-03-30 15:41:34 UTC
Post by Splork
Have a damaged ipad 1458 with a good battery and an ipad air 1475 1st gen
needing one. Before I disassemble, anyone know if it fits?
Sorry but no. Connectors, connector positions, and battery dimensions
are all different.
--
I'm part of the vast libertarian conspiracy to take over the world and
leave everyone alone.
Splork
2024-03-30 18:46:03 UTC
Post by Crash Gordon
Post by Splork
Have a damaged ipad 1458 with a good battery and an ipad air 1475 1st gen
needing one. Before I disassemble, anyone know if it fits?
Sorry but no. Connectors, connector positions, and battery dimensions
are all different.
Thanks for saving me the teardown time.